At G F Tomlinson we are continually looking at ways of improving the already high standards of service we provide to clients.
We want the best people working for us, working for our clients. If you have the ambition and skills sets that could make a difference we would like to hear from you.
G F Tomlinson are always passionate about recruiting qualified staff to work for us, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team then email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
G F Tomlinson are always passionate about recruiting qualified staff to work for us, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team then email your CV to:email@example.com
An exciting and varied role combining bid co-ordination and submission and marketing responsibilities, an essential part of the “work winning” team. Working independently and as part of the pre-construction team to provide high quality PQQ and Bid submissions for both public and private sector clients. The role also includes the co-ordination of marketing activities to promote G F Tomlinson and their live projects.
- Analysis of allocated PQQ and enquiry documents to establish responses required and allocate to relevant technical personnel, with appropriate deadlines
- Manage and collate PQQ and Bid responses, assembly and submission for both print and digital submissions
- Writing of responses to tailor corporate information to clients’ requirements
- Proof reading and editing of all company documents to ensure they are accurately and consistently written
- Maintain library of support documentation including the preparation of up-to-date standard responses, case studies and staff CVs
- Support the Head of Business Development
- Production of presentation documents, in both print and digital formats
- Production of marketing literature (newsletter, flyers etc)
- Proactive marketing of all live projects including organisation of key milestone events, press releases and social media promotion
- Liaison with clients regarding marketing support, opportunities and community engagement throughout projects and produce appropriate PR and Communications Plan
- Attend client feedback meetings at project completion and produce detailed report
The Candidate Should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role (preferably two years)
- Be capable and experienced in the use of Adobe Indesign and Microsoft packages
- Have competent writing and proof reading skills
- Ideally have previous experience within the construction or similar sector
- Have excellent administration and organisation skills with good attention to detail
- Have creative flair
- Have a flexible and team working approach
- Have effective and clear communication
- Be capable of working to deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
Portray a professional image at all times.