Bingo Hall, Birmingham
This commercial scheme comprised of the demolition of a 3-storey office block and the construction of a new façade to the existing 1937 machine tool factory.
External glass block towers were erected on 2 corners of the building.
Landscaping and car parking works were carried out plus a major new road junction providing safe access to the Bingo Hall.
Contract Period: 52 weeks
“The relationship’ with G.F.Tomlinson was fantastic, a lot of site meetings can become repetitive and cumbersome but not with G F Tomlinson.”
Peter Williams – Shipley Brothers